Wednesday, November 12, 2008

x)

Yesterday 11/11

Went bishan active with them again.

Get the keys then started playing. Teamed with lilo. Well, I spiked alot of times okay!
Played till 10 o clock then the lights went off. Then all of us was like playing beach volleyball in the dark, cant see where the ball was gg. Then junwei, keith, derrick & my brother went crazy. Lol, Playing with each other like small kids. Play until my brother's hair full of sand. Cool right.
I managed to jump serve! But then because the lights were off, only lilo saw me jump serve.

It's shiookk being able to jump serve. Rocks la. :D

Had loads of fun with them!
& i think im addicted to beach volleyball.
















Today

Woke up v early this mornings. Went for trainings.
Warm up, ran 10 rounds round the corridor. Took balls, then went to the outdoor court. The sun was freaking freaking hot lahh. I never expect the weather to be so bad/hot, so i didnt apply sunblock. The other 2 setter never come agains. I got to set all the balls. Today's trainings v tiring, it's all about endurance.

Arghs, Sunburn agains!

Accompany js do passport, at the ica building there. Then decide to go bugis walk walk, see see. Finally js & I bought liangliang birthday present.
Then bused home.
Met dabian when i was waiting for bus, Talk non stop agains.

Even sharon, js & linghui says im black. I dont wanttttttttttttttt ):





okay, Just realised my phone camera album all filled with Lilo photos. Hahah.


K laas, Shall end my post here. My show starting in 2 mins.
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

No comments: